New BHETA business service provider, Universal Partners is to present an advisory webinar to BHETA export members on managing the fluctuations of the currency market on Wednesday 20th September at 2.30pm.
The event is aimed at supplier companies with international invoices to pay and considers the potential cost of currency market volatility to bottom-line. The event focuses on how suppliers can implement a foreign exchange strategy that ensures that even when markets move, transactions are never made at a loss.
It will cover the following:
- What are the typical business objectives / challenges?
- What are the specific threats posed to these objectives through currency volatility?
- What aspects are solvable through transactional solutions?
- The uncontrollable – market volatility
- Can we control the uncontrollable? – Bespoke risk management solutions
- How can businesses turn ‘out of the money’ trades and bring them back onside?
Currency management expert, Universal Partners helps ensure that BHETA members who export have an agile approach to currency risk management, giving them the ability to remove 100% of the downside risk while still being able to take advantage of the upside of monetary fluctuations.
BHETA marketing director, Steve Richardson commented, “Even in the last 12 months there have been movements of up to 28% on major currencies, and with so many factors impacting currency exchange rates every day, businesses that operate internationally simply cannot leave exchange rates to chance.
“Universal Partners provide an agile approach to currency risk management, giving businesses the ability to remove 100% of the downside risk while still being able to take advantage of the upside.”
More details of the BHETA currency event are available on www.bheta.co.uk or by contacting the BHETA Member Services Team on 0121 237 1130.