Major sponsors have confirmed their support for Britain’s Best Retailer Awards, as the event heads for its fifth birthday in November.
Companies already committed to the event include:
· ICI Paints with the Dulux, Cuprinol, Polycell and Hammerite brands
· Decco, Britian's biggest hardware wholesaler
· Phoenix Security with the Sterling lock brand
· Jura by Fairfax Coffee
· Stax Trade centres, the UK's biggest hardware cash-and-carry operator
· The DIY & Garden Show with Totally Tools
· Measuring tools specialist Trumeter
· And representing the tableware sector, Wade Ceramics
Organised by DIY Week with its sister titles Housewares Magazine and Hardware & Garden Review, Britain's Best Retailer Awards are the UK's only awards event covering the whole spectrum of home improvement and home enhancement retailers.
Award categories this year are:
· Britain's Best Décor Retailer
· Britain's Best Hardware Retailer
· Britain's Best Tool Retailer
· Britain's Best New Retail Business
· Britain's Best Multiple Housewares Retailer
· Britain's Best Garden Retailer
· Britain's Best Security Retailer
· Britain's Best DIY Superstore Manager
· Britain's Best Cookshop
· Britain's Best Retail Training
· Britain's Best Retail Marketing
Entry forms will be available shortly, either by post from Elanor Sayers on 020 8651 7158, or as a PDF download from www.diyweek.net.
Wednesday November 7 is the date for this year's black-tie award dinner at the stunning Deansgate Hilton in the heart of Manchester. Up to 400 guests are expected, and the awards will be hosted by a major name from the world of entertainment.
Table are allocated on a first come, first served basis – so it's not too early to reserve your table. To do so, call Rachael Pearson on 020 8651 7081, or e-mail email@example.com. Sponsorship opportunities are still open as well – again, call Rachael Pearson for more information.