The DIY Week Awards – a leading scheme for the recognition of excellence from across the DIY, home improvement and garden sector, organised by DIY Week publisher Datateam Business Media – is back for 2022 and the entry deadline has now been extended until Monday 28th February. Don't miss your chance to enter these prestigious industry awards and have your product and hard work recognised and rewarded, get your entry in today!
We’ve already received a large number of top quality entries in all categories, so as usual the independent judging panels are sure to have their work cut out shortlisting the entries and deciding the winners.
Since 2011, the scheme has been honouring forward-thinking companies, innovative products and inspirational people. Over the course of its tenure, a DIY Week Award has come to represent a distinguished seal of industry approval and the ceremony itself is a key date on the calendar of every industry professional.
The DIY Week Awards has evolved year on year to ensure that it is representative of the varied and vibrant industry that it serves, with the categories being expertly curated to reflect all corners of the sector.
With 2022 marking the DIY Week Awards’ 11 year anniversary, the event is set to be bigger and better than ever before – so there’s never been a better time than now to get involved!
How it works...
- Suppliers are invited to submit their innovative products or cases for any of the categories and Retailers are invited to enter their business into any relevant category via the simple online entry form.
- Each separate entry costs £125 +VAT, which can be paid via the online form.
- The online entry form allows you to save progress.
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry will proceed to the decision-making stage.
- Two independent panels of specially selected industry experts will serve as the DIY Week Awards judges, with each panel being responsible for judging either the retailer or supplier entries.
- The judges will be tasked with reviewing each entry and application, in line with a strict set of criteria, to determine a shortlist and ultimately a winner in each category.
- The shortlists determined by the judges will be announced in March.
With the shortlists announced, all sights will be set on the winners reveal.
- The DIY Week Awards 2021 winners will be announced in May 2022.
- Full details of the winners reveal and awards ceremony due to take place on Friday 20th May in London will be announced shortly.
Don't miss out, get your entries in today. For more details and to enter the awards, visit www.diyweekawards.co.uk