We are an ambitious group of private companies with several websites which we are seeking to optimise and grow sales through. One of our sites is a major success story we want to replicate across the group and grow further.
Our sites include ironmongery, security products and hand tools. We require an experienced, enthusiastic digital marketer.
We offer the opportunity for career advancement, a permanent position and a competitive salary based on existing experience
The successful applicant:
- Will be able to demonstrate and understanding of managing digital content, SEO, have a solid knowledge of Google analytics and paid media marketing
- Will certainly have previous experience of digital marketing in professional environment
- Have a full understanding of digital marketing platforms, social media, analytical tools & KPI
- Good communications and copy writing skills
- Good time management
- Have experience in the following will be an advantage
- Magento, Google ads, Facebook ads and Instagram
- Build & execute Google & Facebook ads strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking and audience ID
- Run ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Report analysis on ROI, CFC, CPR
- Execute & manage campaigns, maintain budgets & recommend optimisations of goals and innovations
Based in one of our offices in either East Hampshire or South Yorkshire, we require a team player, who has a genuine desire to succeed in a permanent position.
Reply in strict confidence with full CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org